What data may we collect from you?
We may collect and process the following data:
- Data that you provide by filling out forms on the site, including data that was provided when registering to use the site and other joint registrations (for example, social media logins), subscribing to our services, publishing materials, or requesting other services.
- Data that you provide when entering a competition or promotion through our website, completing a poll or polls, or submitting reviews, certificates or comments.
- The data that you provide to us, or that we may collect from you, when you inform us about any difficulty you face when using our site.
- Record correspondence if you contact us.
- General, aggregated, demographic and impersonal data.
- If you download or use our mobile application, we may be able to access details related to your location and the location of your mobile phone, including the unique identifier for your device.
- Details of the transactions that you have made through our website and details of our processing and delivery of the goods you ordered.
- Details about your computer, including, for example, your IP address, operating system, browser type, as well as data related to your general internet use (for example: by using technology that stores or accesses data on your device, such as Cookies, conversion tracking code, web beacons, etc. (collectively referred to as “cookies”)).
- Your email address that was provided to us by third parties who have assured us that they have your consent to share your email address.
- Any other data we consider necessary to enhance your experience using the website.
How will we use your data?
We may use data in the following cases:
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or we think that you may be interested in them, and where you have agreed to be contacted for such purposes.
- To provide you with services based on where you are located, such as advertising, search results, and other content intended for you.
- To implement the obligations arising from any contracts concluded between you and any other party that uses our site, or between you and us.
- To improve our services and to provide better and more customized services.
- To ensure that our website content is presented in the most effective way for you and the device that you use to access our website.
- To notify you of changes to our site.
- For any other reason we consider it necessary to enhance your browsing experience on the site.
- To run incentive programs and meet your requests for these incentives, and / or to allow you to participate in competitions and to notify you in the event of winning.
What protection standards do we apply?
It is important for you to ensure that your password and the device that you use to access our site are protected in order to avoid any unauthorized access from others. It is you and your own responsibility to keep your password strictly confidential, for example, make sure to log out after using one of the shared-use devices.
Unfortunately, the transmission of data over the Internet is not completely secure. Despite that, we will do our best to protect the data, but we do not guarantee the protection of the data sent to our site, and you alone bear the consequences of the risk of sending any data.
We may retain a copy of the data for purposes of compliance with laws, especially when you update the information as we keep a copy of the previous data for safekeeping in our records.
How can you contact us?
If you have any inquiries related to your data on the site, please call us +968 95103157/+968 95103992 and tell us the exact description of your inquiries, and we will answer and address them.